- Where is the Company's corporate headquarters?
Xponential Fitness' corporate headquarters are located at 17877 Von Karman Ave, Suite 100, Irvine, CA, 92614.
- When was the Company's initial public offering?
July 23, 2021
- On which exchange is the Company listed, and what is the ticker symbol?
The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “XPOF”.
- What is the Company's CUSIP number?
- How can I buy and sell shares of Xponential Fitness' stock?
The Company does not offer a direct stock purchase plan for investors. You may purchase Xponential Fitness stock through a licensed securities broker.
- How do I receive information about shares of Xponential Fitness that I own?
Xponential Fitness does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.) can contact the Company's transfer agent at https://www.computershare.com.
If you own shares through the Company's Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), please contact Human Resources at email@example.com with any questions.
Otherwise, if you own your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your broker.
- What is the Company's dividend policy?
The Company does not currently pay a dividend on its common stock.
- Who is the Company's independent registered public accounting firm?
Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- When does the Company's fiscal year end?
- Where can I find the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission?
The Company's filings can be found on the “SEC filings” page of the “Investor Relations” section of the Company's website. Additionally, all SEC filings can be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Where can I find the Company's press and earnings releases?
Copies of Xponential Fitness press and earnings releases can be found on the “News” page of the “Investor Relations” section of the Company's website.
- How can I contact Xponential Fitness' Investor Relations team?
You can reach Investor Relations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone by calling Addo Investor Relations at (310) 829-5400.