Xponential Fitness, Inc. Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: XPOF) (the “Company” or “Xponential Fitness”), the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness brands, today announced Anthony Geisler, Chief Executive Officer; John Meloun, Chief Financial Officer; and Sarah Luna, President, will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The Credit Suisse HALO Investment Summit to be held May 24-25, 2022 in New York, New York. Management will participate in meetings with investors on Tuesday, May 24th.
- The 22nd Annual B. Riley Securities Institutional Investor Conference to be held May 25-26, 2022 in Beverly Hills, California. Management will participate in meetings with investors on Thursday, May 26th.
- The Baird 2022 Global Consumer, Technology and Services Conference to be held June 6-8 in New York, New York. Management will participate in meetings with investors on June 6th and 7th.
- The Stifel 2022 Cross Sector Insight Conference to be held June 7-9 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, June 8th at 3:00 p.m. ET and will participate in meetings with investors throughout the day.
- The Jefferies Consumer Conference to be held June 21-22, 2022 in Nantucket, Massachusetts. Management will host a presentation which will be available beginning on Monday, June 20th at 8:00 a.m. ET and will participate in meetings with investors on June 21st and June 22nd.
Links to view the presentations will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.xponential.com and replays will be available following the events.
About Xponential Fitness, Inc.
Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: XPOF) is the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness brands. Through its mission to make boutique fitness accessible to everyone, the Company operates a diversified platform of ten brands spanning across verticals including Pilates, indoor cycling, barre, stretching, rowing, dancing, boxing, running, functional training and yoga. In partnership with its franchisees, Xponential Fitness offers energetic, accessible, and personalized workout experiences led by highly qualified instructors in studio locations across 48 U.S. states and Canada, and through master franchise or international expansion agreements in 12 additional countries. Xponential Fitness' portfolio of brands includes Club Pilates, the largest Pilates brand in the United States; CycleBar, the largest indoor cycling brand in the United States; StretchLab, a concept offering one-on-one and group stretching services; Row House, the largest franchised indoor rowing brand in the United States; AKT, a dance-based cardio workout combining toning, interval and circuit training; YogaSix, the largest franchised yoga brand in the United States; Pure Barre, a total body workout that uses the ballet barre to perform small isometric movements, and the largest Barre brand in the United States; STRIDE, a treadmill-based cardio and strength training concept; Rumble, a boxing-inspired full-body workout; and BFT, a functional training and strength-based program. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at xponential.com.
Addo Investor Relations
Source: Xponential Fitness, Inc.
Released May 19, 2022